Pfenninger, Claxton, & Estelle Insurance Group is committed to understanding and proactively addressing our customer’s risk management and insurance needs in order to protect the long-term financial well-being of our clients and to increase their bottom line.
Pfenninger, Claxton, & Estelle Insurance Group is a full service insurance agency that has been servicing its clients in Central Indiana since 1902. Together with Keystone Insurers Group we can provide extensive experience, expertise, and other agency resources not available to most agencies.
Keystone Insurers Group is the 4th largest independent agency system in the United States. It is an exclusive partnership with over 20 of the best agencies in Indiana and over 150 nationwide. Keystone’s motto of “Bringing the Best Together” is also their practical operations philosophy, as only the best agencies in the United States are accepted into the organization.
In addition to being able to provide unparalleled customer service, the biggest advantage Pfenninger, Claxton, & Estelle Insurance Group brings to the table is the ability to do business with a multitude of different insurance companies. For the consumer, this means we can provide access to the products and services of the best insurance companies in the country, all in one office.
At Pfenninger, Claxton, & Estelle Insurance Group, you don’t have to shop around, comparing prices and products of multiple companies because we do all of the work for you, automatically and conveniently matching you up with the best insurance product available for your needs.
We would love to talk to you about your insurance. Please contact us anytime to discuss how we can best help you!
At Pfenninger, Claxton, and Estelle, we want to identify with people, understand their likes, dislikes, culture, habits, and expectations. We want to develop a customer service plan by understanding your expectations and proactively implementing them into your insurance program. These services include:
- Work with you to identify the insurance and financial services that are right for you, your family, or your business, and use our access to multiple companies to deliver this product.
- Perform a Needs Assessment to understand your composition and risk.
- Develop accident investigation and claims management procedures.
- Guide you through the claims process for a prompt and fair resolution of your claim.
- Help solve problems related to your coverage or account.
- At your request, explain the coverages and options available to you through our agency.
- Return your phone calls and e-mails promptly and respond to your requests in a timely manner.
- Provide 24/7 services for our customers, offering around the clock emergency access to your agent.
- Use our experience and multiple company relationships to customize your coverage as needed.
- Commit our staff to continuing education so they may be more knowledgeable in serving you.
- Treat you with respect and courtesy.
- Conduct our business in an ethical manner.
We pledge this to you, our clients, and ask that you let us know if we fail to meet our commitment, so we may take corrective action.